Is Juvederm Right For You?
Treatment takes only 30 minutes with immediate results. Some bruising may appear post procedure, but for the most part downtime is minimal and results typically last about 3-6 months.
Juvederm comes in four different formulations to give you the look you want and need:
- Offers natural-looking results for smoothing wrinkles around the nose and mouth for up to one year with optimal treatment
- Provides your cheeks a contour and a subtle lift for up to two years with optimal treatment
- The procedure is nonsurgical and can be performed in a brief office visit
- From the #1 selling family of fillers in the U.S.
The injection process can be performed during a brief office visit. You’ll also need to allow time to consult with your healthcare practitioner prior to treatment. Touch-up injections and repeat injections usually are needed to maintain optimal results. Less gel (about half the amount) is usually needed for repeat injections.
- Expect treated areas to be red, slightly swollen and bruised for up to 2 weeks.
- Apply cool compress to the areas treated (avoid pressure) as this helps reduce swelling and the potential for bruising.
- Take acetaminophen (e.g. Tylenol) if you experience any mild
tenderness or discomfort.
- Massage the treatment areas ONLY if instructed to do so. For example, for Sculptra, follow the 5-5- 5 rule: Massage 5 minutes, 5 times a day, for 5 days.
- AVOID strenuous exercise or activity for the remainder of the treatment day. Other normal activities and routines can resume immediately.
- AVOID hot showers or saunas for 6 hours after treatment as they can worsen bruising.
- Continue applying Auriderm gel 2-4 times daily and/or taking Arnica supplements as this may help alleviate bruising.
- AVOID above-mentioned medications for 1 week.
- Wait a minimum of 2 weeks before receiving any facial or massage treatments.
- Bruising may be covered up with make-up. If you have any questions or concerns, or experience an unexpected reaction, please call our office immediately. We can always be reached after hours through our
emergency line and are happy to speak with you any time.
Have more questions?
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.